Saturday, May 31, 2014

kyun ki PASS bhi kabhi Smriti thi!!!

Just when everybody thought that Modi has gone about getting his promises fulfilled and deliver us from evil...Congress started its first round of fire. The target of the ire - none other than the Human Resource Development and Education minister - Smriti Irani (Tulsi Virani). What started out as a simple insinuation about Smriti's lack of formal degree turned out to be a full fledged war against the minister after media found discrepancies in her affidavits filed during the 2010 and 2014 elections. 

Thus began the first salvo from the Congress office bearers against the newly formed Modi Sarkar. Kya hua gar Smriti ke paas nahin degree do chaar, ab ki baar Modi sarkar

Now, the Congress President herself did not up the ante, fearing if skeletons came tumbling out of her cupboard!!!
The party workers would care less. Mani Shankar Aiyar commented," This just proves what I have been saying all along. The BJP shows scant respect for qualifications or pedigree. St. Stephens is the only remaining seat of quality education and people of lesser cerebral and academic demeanor can just sit along the fence"
Manish Tewari was a bit calculative," The BJP has demonstrated that more than caliber and qualification which are holistic attributes to be a minister, the proximity to the echelons of power and a failed attempt to dethrone a Prince can elevate this person un holistically"

Surprisingly BJP cadre kept mum on the entire controversy for they were caught on the wrong foot this time. While they were struggling to salvage the matter, Omar Abdullah came as a knight in a shining armour!!! He rubbished the Congress allegations that a minister for education need not be educated. By same standards, Praful Patel should have been a pilot, A Raja should have been a linesman, Sharad Pawar should have been on diet, Rahul should have been in a circus etc. 

By this time, BJP was preparing itself. Smriti Irani called for a press conference. This is what she had to state," A lot of news is being spread about me which is malicious and false. Please remember I am also Tulsi Virani - the epitome of Bhartiya Naari. I cannot lie. It is just against my sanskar and role. There are incorrect reports that I did B.A. Pass. This is utter rubbish. Do you know what is B.A Pass? 

THIS IS B.A. Pass!!!!! Chhi Chhi!!!!  And to think that I would do such things!!!!

My Baa and Bauji would die of shock if this were to have happened. 


There is absolutely no truth in these rumours that the Congress party workers are spreading. This is my original affidavit. I had filed for the elections under the name I am known best and whose virtues I epitomize. If you question this, you are questioning the nation's sanskar!!!"

This is my affidavit. See my name and my signature. So traditional and so Indian!!!

No comments: